wncmore

toc1
New Community Member

I too , ordered from this site advertising on facebook, the only Item I received was a poor quality plastic copy of the ones in the video. I have requested a refund through the email links , and received unintelligible emails back . I then researched the company and emails of which vary or don’t exist! . I have tried to put my request through PayPal and have received an unrealistic request from the seller to provide a comparison chart of goods. My biggest worry is however, the difficulties I am having with PayPal and their system. looks to me like the fraudsters know when they have beaten the big guy’s. Paypal no longer can keep up with the Sophisticated network of fraudulent goods being offered for sale . you only have to do your own research to find how many people are being taken for a ride with this group, not forgetting Changes to email , company names , automated emails , nonsense responses , they base the fact that it cost you more to return the goods to an address they won’t give you ! ( if you did someone else may get it anyway) and prove they have done something, before you (if) receive a refund . unlucky, I will not buy from china again , research first !

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@toc1 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.
Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.