withdraw funds after 180 days

Atayen
Contributor
Contributor

Hi community.

Exactly 180 days ago (on May the 8th, 00:07) we got an email telling that paypal limited our business account with more than 45k$ for "30 to 180 days".

Today I check PP account and emails but nothing about how to withdraw this funds.

We have been extremely patient, this funds are now vitals for our company but every emails (to aks exact date of withdrawal) I sent last 15 days have no response.

What we have to do now?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Atayen

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Atayen
Contributor
Contributor

My problem concerning phone call is I'm in France but company is in US.

I'll try Twitter and / or Facebook.

Thanks for help.

Login to Me Too

Atayen
Contributor
Contributor

Well, 185 days after limitation we are still unable to get our funds. 
I got an email telling that we are able to withdraw the funds but once in account amount available is 0, and the full amount of our account is still "suspended" without explanations. 
Facebook and Twitter community manager said "I ask concerned service" or "Be patient".... what a joke! We ARE patient since 6 month! 

Login to Me Too

Atayen
Contributor
Contributor

188 days and still no information. Email, Phone, Facebook or Twitter support are totally unusefull! 

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

been 200 days for me

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.