withdraw a (close) dispute

Maveline
Contributor
Contributor

So I book couples weeks ago a ticket to travel and before I called the company just to make sure that the flight will happens, and then I booked my ticket, couples days ago I received an email from the company letting me know that the flight was cancel. So I called the travel agency and they said that they can't give me a refund so I ask for a changing in the date but they give me a hard time and at the end they told me that I have to pay for the fees if I want to change the ticket. long story short, I did a claim with PayPal but unfortunately paypal close this claim so I contact the agency and they FINALLY said that they will return the money only if I withdraw the claim and send them a proof of this action. The question is how to withdraw a claim who is already closed??? I try to contact PayPal since then but no answer, I called them and emailed them but nothing... 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Gregory_Robot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi, you're here on a french board. Maybe you've received an email in English because the PayPal system comes from US. I hope for you that the company will proceed as you mentioned. To contact PayPal, the only way is to use the PayPal tchat. To be redirected with a human people and avoid robots, follow the instructions. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.