Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know Nguyenphith  as a seller

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

DebR3
Contributor
Contributor

Did you figure out this charge yet?  I have it on a VISA card with reference to Paypal, but no Paypal transaction.  Fraud?

Login to Me Too

jastle
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Was on facebook. No solution yet. How about you?
Login to Me Too

DebR3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi:

Yes, as it turns out my husband made a purchase (XMAS present) so I really can't give you any info on a vendor, but he definitely didn't purchase using PayPal.  Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Debbie

Login to Me Too

almostretired
New Community Member
I ordered a couple of bagsealers from this merchant on Facebook. Paid with a credit card, yet the charge showed up as PayPal. Just signed up to dispute the charge. One month is too late to wait. Pretty sure it’s a scam.
Login to Me Too

almostretired
New Community Member
Ordered a bagsealer from this merchant on 11/24/20. Haven’t received anything. Paid with a CC but billed as PayPal. Ordered from Facebook. Seems like a scam.
Login to Me Too

PolloDiablo
New Community Member

Ordered a bagsealer from this merchant on 11/10/20. Haven’t received anything. Paid with a CC but billed as PayPal. Ordered from Facebook. Seems like a scam.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PolloDiablo 

@jastle 

@almostretired 

@DebR3 

If you bought something online with a debit or credit card and did NOT log into your Paypal account then of course it won't show on that Paypal account because you bought as a 'guest buyer'.
However your seller may have processed that payment using their Paypal 'card reader' and so Paypal would show on your bank or card statement.

If that is not the case then contact customer services AND your card issuer to query the transactions.

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you (difficult at the moment due to covid)
OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.