will paypal win my claim if I don't receive the goods?

Rezayayang15
Contributor
Contributor
Hi In June I bought a set of gas masks from England and the seller sent the goods along with the tracking number RN407812251GB, it's been 4 months since my package has not arrived in Indonesia and the tracking number has not been scanned and arrived in Indonesia and I asked the seller that my package had not arrived, but the seller said that my package had arrived and was waiting for customs payment, this really made me confused because when the package arrived, the tracking would appear at MPC Jakarta Indonesia customs, but the tracking number was never updated after June, I already headed to my customs and to the local post for receiving foreign goods, and the customs officer said when my package had arrived, a shipment tracking code would appear along with the costs that had to be paid but tracking was not registered in the Indonesian customs system, I decided to wait up to a few months but the item still hasn't arrived and the tracking number expired and I sent it I filed a dispute and escalated it to paypal on December 3, I really didn't receive the item but the seller didn't want to help solve the problem, and it was clearly stated on the tracking number that my package had not arrived in Indonesia, will paypal win me as a claim? The tracking number is clearly written that it hasn't arrived in Indonesia even though it has taken 6 months and the tracking number has never been updated from June, I did escalation honestly and clearly in the tracking number it was proven that the package never moved and arrived in Indonesia, will paypal win me over claim?, thank you.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.