widraw limit 180 days

Temp20210201d
Contributor
Contributor

after waiting 180 days I have to wait 4x72 hours for widraw and even that can't have to wait anymore.
paypal is increasingly difficult to use.
anyone knows the answer to the card and bank funds are all in accordance

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20210201d 

If you have been told your Paypal account has been permanently limited then Paypal holds any funds for 180 days as that is the same time frame that buyers have to open paypal disputes.

If no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then 'normally' you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#actions

Paypal also may request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Your best bet is to wait until the phones are back up and running and then phone customer services so that you can speak to an agent.
Then they can help advise on how you can withdraw the funds if and when you are allowed to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20210201d 

If you have been told your Paypal account has been permanently limited then Paypal holds any funds for 180 days as that is the same time frame that buyers have to open paypal disputes.

If no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then 'normally' you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#actions

Paypal also may request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Your best bet is to wait until the phones are back up and running and then phone customer services so that you can speak to an agent.
Then they can help advise on how you can withdraw the funds if and when you are allowed to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

will_whelan
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I had same issue.

Can you please check my account limitation period and give me email for when the funds are available to withdraw?
Already 180+ days are passed.

My account was permanently limited long time ago (I remember it was last October or so).
You said that the balance will be held for 180 days and then will be available to withdraw to the bank. But I did not get any email from you so far, even though 180 days are already passed enough from the limited time.

I also remember that I got another message from your contact support team some time this year that funds will be available to withdrawn by around August 28, but no news from you yet.

Can you let me know when my PayPal funds are eligible for withdrawal?
Many thanks!
William

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@will_whelan 

Read the last 2 lines of my above post.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

rumana20
Contributor
Contributor

I am also facing same problem. seems helpless as no one from PayPal contacting me or not bothering to reply my messages. I have sent more than 50 massages but not any reply yet. I have been writing them for last 3 weeks. I have also called so many time but only went through automated answering.

So poor service actually no service at all. I will never ever use PayPal once i got my money back

Login to Me Too

eldarbora
Contributor
Contributor
yes me too...
Login to Me Too

EbjoyRelax
New Community Member

Hello paypal support department, I have an account for more than 180 days but have not received information to withdraw money, I can not add the account information in order to withdraw money, I hope department help me. 

Reference ID: PP-L-213612896644

Login to Me Too

nadineduruissea
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, “Because of Covid”, Paypal customers service is still unreachable. They don't answer to emails and even from their chat, you only get automatic answers… Looking for a solution to get your money released? What sa pp me <removed>

Login to Me Too

How ?? Can you spell tour what app again
Login to Me Too

CB105

Same for me ... it has been almost one year and there is no number to contact. How do we get our funds?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.