where should I send my ID document to get verified?

amekojo
Contributor
Contributor

I have recieved an email from <removed> ,stating as the following :

Before we can offer you certain products and services, federal regulations require that we collect specific information to verify your identity. This information includes your name, address, date of birth, and Tax ID or Individual Tax ID/Social Security number. We haven’t been able to verify your identity using the information you provided, so we need some additional documentation from you.

Until the issue is resolved, you’ll be able to log in to your PayPal account, but you might not be able to add money to it or use some of your account features.

To help us resolve this issue, please go to the Resolution Center. We’ll review the information you provide and email you if we need more details. Once you complete all of the steps in the Resolution Center, your case will be reviewed. We will send you an email with the outcome of the review.

However, there is no case available in the resolution center as I logged in. I have no idea what to do now. Where should I send the document to? It won't let me send money from this bussiness acount of mine to my individual account if I don't verify it.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amekojo 

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amekojo 

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.