when is paypal going to deal with a dispute

mark110
Contributor
Contributor

I have a dispute with a seller after no receipt of item  opening it on Paypal .There has been no reply by the seller and Paypal are not taking any action yet even though the response expect from a seller has past ! There is no email support so my last resort is coming here> When does paypal get its act together and look at pending disputes?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sreeragampala
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, we are buying things believing that papal protect from fraud sellers. But now it is unfortunate that PayPal support frauds and no value given who lose money.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mark110 

Paypal it appears are inundated with claims mainly from buyers that bought tat from these China websites or Social Media ads !
So all claims are being pushed back unfortunately.

As long as yours has been escalated from a dispute to a claim, and is still being reviewed then you have the chance of a refund.
Sadly you will have to wait it out in the long queue though.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mark110
Contributor
Contributor

so then Paypal needs to eliminate Chinese sellers from its approved list.. It wont because its MONEY ... This will damage Paypal reputation 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.