what do I do???

nannybug51
Contributor
Contributor

Today I received an item in the mail, it is a ladies top, but I did not order it. It contains no receipt, return label or anything. It has as a return address: . Anyone know what this or who this is??? What do I do with it???

Login to Me Too
73 REPLIES 73

JBarbrick

Re: Unordered or defective merchandise

I received 3 Women's Shorts, Size XL with a waist size of 22". (Must be Asian)  No packing list, just a label on the front from <removed> I cannot use these at all and would send them back if I knew where to send them. Any Ideas?

I think it is a charge on my AMEX Card, l that I have disputed. There was nothing on the AMEX Statement but a Gobbly **bleep** of numbers so I have no idea where it came from.

JBarbrick

Login to Me Too

Same problem here about Chino CA I experienced last May. Paypal does not believe me. I ordered Apple Watch case which was a counterfit and I wanted my money back. I shipped the case back to Chino, CA.  NO refund. I was robbed simply and plainly.

Scammers used Chino CA as fake address

Login to Me Too

Coffee4U
Contributor
Contributor

I think that Californa address is a bogus address sellers from China put on so you think your ordering in the US...I just spent $42 to ship my return to a company called Dresshead.com...supposedly I will be getting a $75 refund.  I am hoping PayPal will indeed pay me up to $30 back on the shipping for signing up for ship on us.  

Login to Me Too

LauraB203
New Community Member

Same issue. Same address. I received an XL jumpsuit and a M dress. <removed>. So far no charges that I can see. Very strange as there is no packing slip at all.

Login to Me Too

MplsKit
Contributor
Contributor

I did order from <removed> but got FOUR knife sharpeners when I'd only ordered one. Have contacted the seller via email; awaiting reply. There's no order form with the package, nor are there any instructions for returning extra items. Will give them to friends, I guess, as I certainly don't need four knife sharpeners!

Login to Me Too

Same problem here about Chino CA I experienced last May. Paypal does not believe me. I ordered Apple Watch case which was a counterfeit and I wanted my money back. I shipped the case back to Chino, CA.  NO refund. I was robbed simply and plainly.

Scammers used Chino CA as fake address

Login to Me Too

KnoxiousV
I have now had 2 packages originating in China and items ships from Chino, CA and both times are not what was ordered and both each approx $50 used and PayPal has not been any assistance in getting my funds back because seller claims package sent and delivered which is true but not nearly whT was ordered. 1 time masks, never would I order masks from China and second time a cheap pair of shoes and a cell phone charger cord...again nothing that I ordered. Not thrilled at all with PayPal and then can't get any assistance!
Login to Me Too

You ordered from Cross Outdoor Gear right ? Fake company, fake address, and robbing people's money by mailing counterfeit items.

Login to Me Too

posplug1
Contributor
Contributor

For what it's worth, I came to this page through a search and thought I was possibly part of this alleged scam that people described early on in this thread...wasn't sure what this package was that was coming from "<removed>"...just randomly got an email from FedEx saying I had a package on the way. 

It turned out to be a dog bed that I had ordered weeks/months ago and forgot about from an Instagram ad that was made by a Chinese company. So everything turned out to be legit, I got the dog bed I ordered, mystery solved. No Scam for me.

Login to Me Too

NOLAmom
Contributor
Contributor

Majority of recipients of “mystery package” have no connection with its contents, style/taste/size-wise. I am legit afraid to open mine, which is on the heavier side and wrapped completely in yellow translucent tape. Under the tape is an Asian commercially printed writing (I recognize some of it as Japanese but I’m not sure if the other language is Chinese or Kanji). Tracking the sender with the USPS number was unsuccessful. Exact same address [Removed]. If I lived in the area I’d certainly pay them a visit, but I’m in the southern states. I’s tempting to want to open it, but will resist and bring back to USPS to have “Return to sender.” Curiosity killed the cat. This is not some old order or involving sweepstakes as mentioned by others. Has to be a scam of some sort. No thanks. ***EDIT*** OHMYGOD. My husband INSISTED we open the package. It is indeed merchandise I bought through Amazon! The kicker is, Amazon told me it was on back order being shipped September 23. Y’all the sender is a legit distribution warehouse. If I knew how to upload photos I would.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.