what can i use

my31
Contributor
Contributor

i still have one limitation on my account and also its  i dont have  VOided checks or any of the  following what can i Do to get it completed

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@my31

Write out a letter explaining why you do not have those documents, pdf it and upload it to the case.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@my31

Write out a letter explaining why you do not have those documents, pdf it and upload it to the case.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

my31
Contributor
Contributor

i Can i Email it to them i   only have my tempory Non DL  ( drivers License )   But  I dont Have the voided Check But could  also put in copy of my bank statement

@sharpiemarker wrote:

@my31

@sharpiemarker wrote:

@my31

@sharpiemarker wrote:

@my31

@my31

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.