well.

rolly1986
Contributor
Contributor
Well Paypal has limited my account without a reason and is now askn for i.d an cc statements iv uploaded my licence but dont have a statement. I have around 1 k in my account and its my bread and butter. I have never had this issue before iv sent tons off messeges but no reply. I dont wana muck around just to find out that there not guna help me or take my funds as there own. Is there away around this ? Also how can i contact an office manager or how can my lawyer get in touch with the company? Id rather spend another $5k right now on lawyers fees than let paypal take my money just like that. Its a nightmere and no body cares at paypal this is my life on the line i have to pay my rent... i use pp
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rolly1986 

You don't have a bank statement as well? Is your account even verified with a bank or card at all? If you can't provide the info to comply with regulations, then paypal could permanently limit your account and you can no longer use PayPal and you'll have to wait 180 days before you can withdraw. You will need to continue to contact PayPal and tell them you do not have a bank or credit card statement and ask if you can provide a utility or cell phone bill.

Please contact customer service for further assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

rolly1986
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for your reply. 

yes my account was verified with a card i dont have a bank in this country because im still waiting for my work visa to pass before i can sign up for one in this country i have been useing paypal 

to be honest after this today im ready to just hang my self. 

but oh well cant do that thay say... now paypal is holding my funds im doomed.

thanks for your input aand for listning

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.