warranty laptop serial number new computer

Sacajaweas
New Community Member
I don't know what to do. I bought a new HP laptop here 5 months ago. A few days ago it said their was no HD. I was told that is because it is SSD. Today I get a black screen. Though they mention no warranty in the ad, I thought a 'new item would be covered. They told me to call HP. How can I get help from HP if I can't get into the laptop to find it? I truly don't know what to do. Seller says it's my problem. Can anyone help and direct me to the right place? Is PayPal the one I should take this up with? Do I have any recourse for buying a 'new' computer to have it fail in just 5 months? Thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sacajaweas 

You can try a dispute for item received but not as described but paypal would take in the amount of time that you have had the item and the sellers description of the item on the sale.

To be honest if it was new then I would want a laptop from a registered seller within my country + a warranty.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.