violation of user agreement

joe148
Contributor
Contributor
You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our user agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

I sent paypal a copy of my drivers's license and copy of a utility bill as requested to verify my address. Been using PayPal since 2002.  I have repeatedly asked about the inconsistent activity and have read the agreement and do not see were there was any violation. called and directed to send email but they have not responded in over a week. What else can I do?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Rossb907
Contributor
Contributor

Apparently you can do nothing. I've been trying for quite some time now. I have read the agreement over and over and I can't find a single thing that I've ever done that was even close to a violation, yet I am also suspended. 

Login to Me Too

joe148
Contributor
Contributor

received a reply We appreciate your interest in PayPal; however, our decision to leave your account in a permanent limitation status is final.

So no review and no explanation how they arrived at their decision.  

Login to Me Too

klpalmer82
New Community Member
I was sent an email saying I had violated the user agreement, which I do not believe I did and I cannot even find a phone number to be able to call and talk to a person to try and find out what it was I supposedly did and try to resolve the issue. The only thing I had done new was apply for paypal credit. I was approved and now I am banned.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.