vincent store

cassie42
New Community Member

I have ordered something from Vincents Store via Facebook which I felt confident in doing as they use Paypal as the preferred payment option, I have since discovered its Fake and anyone who has paid for goods, only receive  a very cheap pair of sunglasses. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cassie42 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Have you opened a dispute, if not make sure you open the correct one and if the seller provides fake tracking or you get the item and have to return it post back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

aw313
New Community Member

I expected Paypal to offer reimbursement when (as do credit card companies) it is shown that suppliers they deal with are proven to be fraudulent.  Why do they not vet suppliers before allowing them to trade using Paypal????  They need to take action, not to support illegal activity.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.