very poor paypal support

heraldsuva
Contributor
Contributor

It's been 5 days now that I am trying to connect to paypal but I did not get any response. I have sent several emails with my concern and I supposed to have a answer within 24 hours. My account is temporary locked and I cannot withdraw my money which I need it for the past 5 days now. Is there another alternative how to contact paypal and maybe suggestion for alternative to paypal?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@heraldsuva

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US, then click the PayPal Guest option since you are locked out of your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

heraldsuva
Contributor
Contributor

I have been sending emails and uploading documents for a week now. The resolution centre says that the business requirement information has been completed but the email says otherwise. The resolution centre now keep asking for a utility bills. I have submitted 2 of my utility bills now with my name and address but my account still limited. Their support is telling me the same thing all the time. I don't know what to do anymore. Also have been spending money calling their hotline and says all representative is busy. Ridiculous. Annoying! I can't believe that this famous and huge company sucks on their support. I just realise now that they can hold your money anytime. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.