vat receipts

Chester1066
New Community Member

I have had a terrible experience with a ebay trader,  who    has 3 different trading names based in the uk and uses all 3 at random when replying to disputes they also do  not issue Vat Receipts on goods bought out  of a trading  depot based here  in  Essex England Uk. I very rarely receive any vat invoices when purchasing anything off  ebay anymore  and find most products are actually coming from China and  not from  these English addresses.es has clearly stated on Ebay.

I believe my privacy is not being upheld and protected by 2 huge companies lsuch as  Ebay & Paypal as you are allowing customers to purchase from uk based companies that are certainly not  issueing VAT invoices bound by UK Law or  could even possibly not paying vat on on our behalf .....  this particular seller will be well over the vat threshold in uk as they are selling 14 thousand products per annum. if that was me trading in Essex and not somebody from china that would be a massive avoidance of uk tax, could these even be classed as a form of money laundering....

very poor that EBAY & PAYPAL  do not protect me and others from customers like this based in the UK. 

Ebay Member Chester1066

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.