vango group scam

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor

If there are multiple complaints against this company (<Removed>) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

Login to Me Too
208 REPLIES 208

Stella5470
Contributor
Contributor
it's a scam. No charmin or bounty is coming. I just received mine and paid 59.50 for 10...3 inch rolls of a Chinese label tissues
Login to Me Too

MargeS
Contributor
Contributor
I actually received one of my orders costing me $33.....12 tiny rolls of TP, worth $4. My watch is still missing. I will not ever be ordering anything from China again😳
Login to Me Too

Kmendoza1
Contributor
Contributor

How can we file a complaint with them? I need to do this in order to get my card refunded

Login to Me Too

MargeS
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has been very responsive overall. I had 2 orders from this group that I was concerned about. One arrive, but a ripoff. I’m still waiting for the second one. Trying to straighten that out, because PayPal thinks I got both. Click on HELP and they do respond. I just wish they would stop dealing with a company that has so many complaints.
Login to Me Too

REDisAngry
Contributor
Contributor

$35.98 for ten rolls of something that might resemble TP in some alternate universe.  Charmin was advertised,,, I finally got something else, a month after I complained to PayPal about it not being shipped.  And PayPal now thinks the claim is satisfied???  Today, the US Post Office delivered a package of ten rolls of some kind of paper.  My card has already been billed and the only recourse is to refuse to pay???  Perhaps I should just use this stuff to wipe out my PayPal account...  

Login to Me Too

MargeS
Contributor
Contributor
I had the exact same problem with false advertising and receiving an order that would be a bad joke, if not for the crisis we’re in. I’m waiting fir another more expensive order from them. But fact is we’ve all been scammed and PayPal, though helpful to a point, should take more responsibility in righting the wrong during a time like this. They are indeed benefitting from all of us doing SO much more spending on line. Many people are losing by being out of work. We shouldn’t have to lose this way too.
Login to Me Too

REDisAngry
Contributor
Contributor

From PayPal,,, Don't forget! Products and services may differ based on the user's country and PayPal account type.

So,,, Charmin in China is most certainly different from the product here, not to mention the advertising I responded to from Vango actually had a picture of what Charmin is supposed to look like.  My credit card has already been billed and I do have some kind of product here so,,, I guess I'll just have to suffer the consequences and perhaps stop using PayPal.  That's a shame as in the past, they have gone to bat for me twice on products that did not come s advertised and both times I got a refund.  This time I learned a lesson...

Login to Me Too

lolly58
Contributor
Contributor
I am of the same thought.
Login to Me Too

MargeS
Contributor
Contributor
We all should get money back for this “bait and switch” regarding the no Charming tp . I’m focused on waiting for a second order from Vango Group, which I made about the same time. But feel PayPal needs to show they’ve taken some responsibility. Dealing with these companies outside the country, specifically China, is something I’m avoiding. PayPal should take some responsibility for protecting us, especially during this crisis, when clearly we are being advantage of.
Login to Me Too

blueal1976
Contributor
Contributor

My wife fell for this scam as well.  We received nothing.  I filed a dispute and PayPal sided with the seller.  UNBELIEVABLE.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.