Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vango group scam

SOLVED
soonerbroad
Contributor

Re: vango group scam

Well see in a few weeks how lucky we were to have paid through PayPal. Keep an eye on this thread.
MargeS
Contributor

It would be helpful to create our own list of those of a who were scammed, whether having received something, but not as promised, or never having received a specific order. Perhaps collectively we could get restitution from PayPal. Sadly, I’m not sure Vango Group cares about their reputation.
soonerbroad
Contributor

I’d be surprised if Vango even exists. Wish someone knowledgeable would start a class action lawsuit against PayPal and Facebook. There’s hundreds of complaints just under the Vango group fraud heading !
skipbrown6

I ordered a necklace for my wife well before Mother’s Day and... nothing. What recourse do I/we have? I too paid with PayPal.
soonerbroad
Contributor

I’m so sorry, but paying through PayPal is not lucky. A few hundred of us are still waiting on restitution from various fraudulent company’s PayPal superstar.
soonerbroad
Contributor

May differ ?? If you say Charmin it better be a Charmin not bamboo leaves !!!!!!
soonerbroad
Contributor

They can not micromanage ?!? But, when they are hit in the face over 200 times, it is no longer “micromanaging” ! It’s protecting your customers !!!
Ellzeena
Contributor

THEY ARE SCAMMING ME.  PAYPAL IS PAYING THEM AND NOT BANNING THEM.  DOES SOMEONE WANT TO EXPLAIN WHY THIS CHINESE OUTFIT THAT SELLS JUNK TO AMERICANS FOR BIG $ GETS AWAY WITH CONTINUING THIS ACTIVITY?  THOSE MISCREANTS TOOK $49.60 FOR GARBAGE AND WON'T REFUND MORE THAN $4!!! WTH IS GOING ON HERE? 

Ingrid0373
Contributor

I ordered baby clothes from these clowns and have been locked into a ping pong game of emails where they ignore the dispute - the goods are not manufactured correctly and are unusable and keep giving me the run-around. It's become so frustrating that i'd a[preciate any advise on how to conclude this...  many thanks

Ellzeena
Contributor

You have to persist.  Don't back down.  It worked for me.