vango group scam

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor

If there are multiple complaints against this company (<Removed>) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

Login to Me Too
208 REPLIES 208

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Agree. Along with a social media storm and the BBB being contacted.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Just now given possible government recourse. EConsumer.gov
Login to Me Too

Merlot8909
Contributor
Contributor
I agree!! What's next??
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
I’m trying internet crime center first, then we’ll go from there. Some kind of class action lawsuit seems appropriate!
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Know what’s sad ?!? I also order the toilet paper off of Amazon. I presented them my issue. Within 30 minutes!! Not days, minutes, Amazon has said I will be receiving a refund 😳 Seems there were more than myself complaining. Omg, and PayPal and Facebook are still stalling over half as much as Amazon refunded.
Login to Me Too

MartaPontillo
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased $65 of toilet paper and paper towels as advertised by them in Facebook, in which the advertised and sent product one did not match. They sent 24 rolls of toilet paper without the cylinder in the middle of the roll. No paper towels in the received. PayPal has denied my dispute and sided with the vendor.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Disgracefully they always side with vendors. That’s who pays them.
Login to Me Too

Kewellw
Contributor
Contributor
The same here. PayPal, instagram should do something! That’s cheating!
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
You think it’s cheating now...wait till you see the “settlement” they offer, lol. Ridiculous ! and a bigger joke than the crap they set us all.
Login to Me Too

Drago61
PayPal should return our money and they go after this group
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.