vango group scam

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor

If there are multiple complaints against this company (<Removed>) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

Login to Me Too
208 REPLIES 208

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
That’s my next step, if this last claim is ignored, or if I get that “return item for refund “, which is ridiculous since they pad postage so it costs more to return than it cost to buy. I’ve already checked FBI site, and they only handle if it’s an online auction. BBB and FCC are next. But I love your idea of us all going to social media together, or even a class action law suit.
Login to Me Too

Scamarama
Contributor
Contributor
Thia is outrageous that PayPal let this scam continue after so many complaints. First if all I would never have ordered if I knew it was from China, where the virus supposedly started!!!!! Sent 2 months later & no way to return.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
That’s one if my points, that it’s been going on so long and they do nothing. Heard if you can return it, the postage they require is as much or more, than you paid total.😡
Login to Me Too

MartaPontillo
Contributor
Contributor
I am with you! I am posting it in the social media PayPal is as much to blame as Vango Group.
Login to Me Too

MartaPontillo
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve posted the fraud and paypal doesn’t care about their customers. Dropping PayPal for good.
Login to Me Too

MargeS
Contributor
Contributor

Need to report to this group that my long awaited photo personalized watch finally arrived TODAY after 3 months. Unlike the TP scam, I found this product as pictured. So far it still is ticking. 
My lesson is learned. I’m avoiding buying products from FaceBook ads, and instead will support tried and true US businesses, preferably ones close to where I live. 

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Glad at least your purchase finally worked out.
Login to Me Too

wThompson
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing here. So called toilet paper had no core, was suppose to have been Charmin, nothing like Charmin. In order to get your money back you have to ship product back which cost as much as the freakin toilet paper. PayPal needs to do a better job at validating such companies.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
I even give them credit for not been able to know at first...BUT after a few hundred complaints, hmmm, it’s their fault !!! Returning the trash is not an option !
Login to Me Too

sllilly
Contributor
Contributor

I experienced the same issue.  In order to get a refund thru PayPal, had to spend $25+ to return to CHINA!!  Definitely a SCAM.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.