cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vango group scam

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: vango group scam

Disgraceful that PayPal things that is a good settlement 😡 You are right, at least you got something. They still haven’t even emailed me.
Highlighted
Contributor

Well surprise surprise, I just looked and saw that PayPal closed my case and decided to side with the seller. Are we shocked?? No, just goes to show you PayPal is walking all over us just like this Vango group that is advertising using American version products and sending is foreign products that don't match up to our expectations. PayPal says well they looked into it, and well I'm wrong!! I had the exact wording of what I was "suppose" to receive Along with pictures of what I did recieve. The package that was delivered to me, fit in my mailbox! 40 Mega rolls of Charmin wouldn't fit in a mailbox! I'm disgusted and I'm not settling !! I'm furious, that we all are being taken advantage of! PayPal doesn't seem to care! I didn't even get notification that they even closed my case!! WTH PayPal!! Not how the American people should be treated!! Question now is, where can we make the most noise?? Where do we go from here??
Highlighted
Contributor

Internet Crime Complaint Center. If it had been an auction, FBI has a task force, but it wasn’t so maybe FTC along with the first one . I’m trying every recourse!
Highlighted
Contributor

The answer to all your questions, the solution to all the complaints,,, is just an exercise in futility...  Poating here really serves no useful purpose other than venting.  PayPal is using the crutch of Covid19 and the Vango Group took advantage of that lapse.  In the meantime, we the consumer,,, who trusted PaPal,,, was sold the bill of goods...  I am out $35.  PayPal has elevated my complaint to a claim but,,, I expect NO resolution forthcoming.  What I received in lieu of Charmin Bath Tissue is a lesson in who can be trusted when things go south.  I can add PaPal to the list of things that can no longer be trusted...

Highlighted
Contributor

Amen...but venting helps us release the feeling of betrayal and maybe warns someone else from trusting them. I’m not over with this yet !
Highlighted
Contributor

Perhaps a class action lawsuit against Vango and PayPal

Highlighted
Contributor

Agree. Along with a social media storm and the BBB being contacted.
Highlighted
Contributor

Just now given possible government recourse. EConsumer.gov
Highlighted
Contributor

I agree!! What's next??
Highlighted
Contributor

I’m trying internet crime center first, then we’ll go from there. Some kind of class action lawsuit seems appropriate!