vango group scam

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor

If there are multiple complaints against this company (<Removed>) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

Login to Me Too
208 REPLIES 208

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
That’s what we all received. I’m actually afraid to use it. Sounds like intention fraud since we all only ordered , because of expecting what was pictured and stated.
Login to Me Too

vabril
Contributor
Contributor

Hello people;

I suggested we all GO out to the social media platforms a make noise about PayPal irresponsibility. #PaypalScamSupporter 

We are here in PayPals playground so no matter how we complain things will not change, and will have 0 visibility to other people out there being scam the same way we are.

PayPal gets its cut of the money for every sale no matter what. So if PayPal is not willing to protect us we will rice our voices.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t think my reply to you went through ?!? I agree with you. That was my next step if this last claim receives the same indifference as before. FBI only handles online auctions, so social media, BBB and a class action lawsuit seems like our options.
Login to Me Too

REDisAngry
Contributor
Contributor

I might add that on May 21st, PayPal contacted me with an offer from the Vango Group.  I had escalated my complaint to a claim and changed it to product delivered not as advertised.  The 10 rolls of Charmin that finally appeared in my mail box were 10 strange rolls of something else and although I spent $35.94, and was willing to give up and put this into the 'lesson learned' category, the $6 offered by Vango was better than nothing.  PayPal actually did something and alyhough a full refund wasn't forthcoming, I took the six bucks and said,,, "never again"...

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Disgraceful that PayPal things that is a good settlement 😡 You are right, at least you got something. They still haven’t even emailed me.
Login to Me Too

Merlot8909
Contributor
Contributor
Well surprise surprise, I just looked and saw that PayPal closed my case and decided to side with the seller. Are we shocked?? No, just goes to show you PayPal is walking all over us just like this Vango group that is advertising using American version products and sending is foreign products that don't match up to our expectations. PayPal says well they looked into it, and well I'm wrong!! I had the exact wording of what I was "suppose" to receive Along with pictures of what I did recieve. The package that was delivered to me, fit in my mailbox! 40 Mega rolls of Charmin wouldn't fit in a mailbox! I'm disgusted and I'm not settling !! I'm furious, that we all are being taken advantage of! PayPal doesn't seem to care! I didn't even get notification that they even closed my case!! WTH PayPal!! Not how the American people should be treated!! Question now is, where can we make the most noise?? Where do we go from here??
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Internet Crime Complaint Center. If it had been an auction, FBI has a task force, but it wasn’t so maybe FTC along with the first one . I’m trying every recourse!
Login to Me Too

REDisAngry
Contributor
Contributor

The answer to all your questions, the solution to all the complaints,,, is just an exercise in futility...  Poating here really serves no useful purpose other than venting.  PayPal is using the crutch of Covid19 and the Vango Group took advantage of that lapse.  In the meantime, we the consumer,,, who trusted PaPal,,, was sold the bill of goods...  I am out $35.  PayPal has elevated my complaint to a claim but,,, I expect NO resolution forthcoming.  What I received in lieu of Charmin Bath Tissue is a lesson in who can be trusted when things go south.  I can add PaPal to the list of things that can no longer be trusted...

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Amen...but venting helps us release the feeling of betrayal and maybe warns someone else from trusting them. I’m not over with this yet !
Login to Me Too

Amanda-mur
Contributor
Contributor

Perhaps a class action lawsuit against Vango and PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.