cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vango group scam

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: vango group scam

Lol, only offered me $5. I refused also ! Absolutely ridiculous PayPal is allowing this to drag out. Similar incident filed with Amazon yesterday from purchase on Amazon was fully refunded in less that a day !
Highlighted
Contributor

Same issue, PayPal said too bad. They sent something 🤬🤬
Highlighted
Contributor

Same experience here. So I could theoretically advertise 48 rolls of Charmin toilet paper, take the money from a customer, send them 1 square of toilet paper and keep the money because I sent something?  If the buyer files a dispute I can offer a partial refund or make them pay even more money to send the square of toilet paper back to me?  Repeat this process thousands of times and PayPal will allow me to get by with it?  Not that I would ever do that of course, because I am HONEST and not a CRIMINAL!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Of course you wouldn’t, but you explained it exactly like it seems to be really happening. I’m still waiting for this last round of bs to see if PayPal has awakened to reality yet. I’ll keep you posted.
Highlighted
Contributor

Same thing with me, I can’t understand why PayPal sided with them and closed my case stating they took the merchants word I had received the merchandise. Who is more fraudulent PayPal or Vango? Both in my opinion. They keep doing business with Vango. I am closing my account with PayPal for good.
Highlighted
Contributor

Both are equally at fault. And, throw Facebook in on that fraud against us, also. Try contacting the Internet Crime Complaint Center. If enough of us will, maybe something good will come out of it 🤷‍♀️
Highlighted
Contributor

I have not received my shipment

Highlighted

just received my after 6 weeks. If you were expecting charmin and bounty. You're not getting it. Scam
Highlighted
Contributor

Me, too. Paid extra for fast shipping and they lied about order date. Then received something no where near pictured in ad ! PayPal didn’t care at all .
Highlighted
New Community Member

It won't be what you are expecting when it gets there. Prepare to be disappointed. And PayPal won't help you.