cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vango group scam

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: vango group scam

Both statements have proven true, so far !
Highlighted
Contributor

They didn’t reply back with an email saying they received my order. I want to cancel my order but there isn’t anywhere to cancel it.
Highlighted

The exact same **bleep** happened to me, and I am very upset that I am unable to get my money back! Please help to fix this Paypal!!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

You can file a dispute, but it won't do any good.  I had the same experience and PayPal sided with the SELLER.

Highlighted
Contributor

You just wait, regardless if you paid extra, then just accept it when you don’t even get what you ordered !🤬Don’t expect PayPal to care, or make it right.
Highlighted

Mi order not reciver
Highlighted
Contributor

I'd like to know the answer as well! Ordered jewelry for Mother's Day in April, expecting it by May 10th, but haven't even received any confirmation except my credit card was billed. I hope PayPal intervenes and enforces that this company either ships item as described or quickly refunds my money.

Highlighted
Contributor

I’m so sorry you didn’t get your gift by mother’s day. I also waited over a month, was given a due date or refund by PayPal, but when the actual delivery exceeded that date, PayPal just blew it off and said well they say it’s on the way. Then it was trash when I did finally receive it. Best advice... order nothing off of Facebook and never use PayPal unless your credit card company will refund from the fraudulent activity. I’m waiting to see if their own credit account is secure . I’ll let you all know .
Highlighted
Contributor

When I ordered they was using myqbs.com through Facebook no email or phone number all they did was take my money.
Highlighted
Contributor

they are a fraud and paypal doesn't listen,

i reported them to paypal,

so they gave me fake tracking numbers and package never came and paypal closed the case without seeing if i ever got the item,

its only 35.00 but it was my 35.00

and they stole from me and paypal let them

i want my money back