cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vango group scam

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: vango group scam

No, I did not. I guess I'm just to trusting. I saw the ad many times on Facebook and I hadn't heard any thing bad about this seller, so I ordered it. I can't find any phone number or e-mail to contact them to complain, but after what I've read here, I don't think it would do any good.

Highlighted
Contributor

No, there us really no way e veto through PayPal and so far, no it hasn’t done any good. This last time, after I did receive whatever this stuff is, and I sent PayPal pictures, they seem to be actually investigating. If you ordered the Charmin, I do have those ad pictures. Contact chat on PayPal website. That’s at least how I finally got the ball rolling, but had to use the pictures to get them started on it. Before that, it was, well you received something.
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes ! Third item from different Facebook ads and all have been a disaster! Still waiting on one that was also ordered in March 😡
Highlighted

I also thought it was legit: made a purchase, no item received & money deducted from my account on May 5, 2020. What recourse do we have???

Highlighted
Contributor

I had to jump through some hoops. First I had to complIan I didn’t receive ordered item. Then they said if I didn’t receive by 4/16 I’d get refund, but Bangor insisted it was on the way, so no refund on 16th after all. Then product was trash so I finally got escalated to claim status as not as advertised, I also had to send pictures of ad and of received product. Now supposedly they working on the case finally. I’ll let you know if it works.
Highlighted
Contributor

Well, my package was delivered today! So its 20 rolls of ?? Cordless, very small- Fit in my mailbox!! Definitely not Charmin Ultra Soft Cushiony Touch Toliet paper 40 count Family Mega Rolls =205 regular rolls. It's 2" x 6" !!! I was a sucker paid $65.98 plus $5.95 for expedited shipping- (5-7days) Haha! I ordered March 17,2020 This makes me sick!!
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes, ma’am, same as the rest of us. If they had not of specifically said Charmin I can see us having no recourse, but this makes it flat out fraud ! Not just as PayPal trying to say that expect different countries, to have different products. I’m not spending more money to send it back. If that’s their “solution”, I will go federal on this.
Highlighted
Contributor

Join the party! Unless you used a credit card that will refund your money you are stuck! Pay Pay is useless!
Highlighted
Contributor

You’d think PayPal credit account was same as credit card ! WOW can’t wait to see the outcome. I will post it ! FBI only seem to deal with this issue of product fraud if it was an internet auction. I will pursue this if for nothing else, but principle ! PayPal earns our trust, should they be allowed to be laughing behind our backs with China?!?
Highlighted
Contributor

I paid $38.45 for toilet paper/paper towels from Vango  on 03/19/2020. I took over one month and what I received were 2 packs of tiny tubeless toilet tissue from CHINA! Submitted all info to Pay Pal w/photos. Company agreed to refund monies if I returned merchandise to them? They provided a  shipping label WRITTEN COMPLETELY IN CHINESE! What was I supposed to do with that at the US post office? Pay pal said they closed the case because I did not PROVIDE THEM WITH THE TRACKING DETAILS ON THE RETURN as they had requested? I called my bank and they were unable to assist as it was handled as a check withdrawal against my account! They knew all of the tricks to keep the money and PAY PAL STOOD BEHIND THEM! SCAM FROM THE GET TO AND PAY PAL DID NOT BACK ITS CUSTOMERS!