cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vango group scam

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: vango group scam

WOW I hate to hear that ! They know we can not return the merchandise, a point I already made to them. Especially if we are suppose to pay postage which suddenly isn’t $8.99, it’s closer to $50 ! If that’s the case, we’ll have to go to a high authority that regulates internet sales ! PayPal gets hit with a few fines, maybe they will be more responsible next time.
Highlighted
Contributor

Pay Pal said they will pay up to $30 for the return costs? However how am I to return anything with a Chinese return label? It is all a well planned scam. The funds were transferred via a check from my account to a person named Lin Wen Fu and not the VANGO group? I had no idea I was dealing with a Chinese company or person?

This is the label sent to me by the seller!  PAY PAL is hiding behind the COVID19 with these insane messages to ignore legitimate complaints!

at the other end? chinese label.png

Highlighted
Contributor

That’s part of the scam ! You don’t know until it’s too late. I just contacted a company in New York I was going to buy from , and in a very round about way, between the lines, I found out the product was made and shipped from China. I’ll pass. Should be a law that country of origin is stated plainly, not just on our food sources!
Highlighted
Contributor

I was scammed by the company also. Waited over two months. Finally received the wrong item and PayPal will do nothing about it. Maybe PayPal needs to be investigated also.

Highlighted
Contributor

That’s what I’m trying to get across to everyone and to PayPal. If they offer no protection, what’s the point of using them ? A credit card would be safer, even though PayPal is suppose to be the safe choice.
Highlighted
Contributor

The description of the tp I ordered was Charmin multi <removed>. What I got was something from China that can't even be used in the usa. It doesn't even have a cardboard roll in it

Highlighted
Contributor

That’s what we all received. I’m actually afraid to use it. Sounds like intention fraud since we all only ordered , because of expecting what was pictured and stated.
Highlighted
Contributor

Hello people;

I suggested we all GO out to the social media platforms a make noise about PayPal irresponsibility. #PaypalScamSupporter 

We are here in PayPals playground so no matter how we complain things will not change, and will have 0 visibility to other people out there being scam the same way we are.

PayPal gets its cut of the money for every sale no matter what. So if PayPal is not willing to protect us we will rice our voices.

Thanks

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

Don’t think my reply to you went through ?!? I agree with you. That was my next step if this last claim receives the same indifference as before. FBI only handles online auctions, so social media, BBB and a class action lawsuit seems like our options.
Highlighted
Contributor

I might add that on May 21st, PayPal contacted me with an offer from the Vango Group.  I had escalated my complaint to a claim and changed it to product delivered not as advertised.  The 10 rolls of Charmin that finally appeared in my mail box were 10 strange rolls of something else and although I spent $35.94, and was willing to give up and put this into the 'lesson learned' category, the $6 offered by Vango was better than nothing.  PayPal actually did something and alyhough a full refund wasn't forthcoming, I took the six bucks and said,,, "never again"...