vango group scam

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor

If there are multiple complaints against this company (<Removed>) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

Login to Me Too
208 REPLIES 208

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, ma’am, same as the rest of us. If they had not of specifically said Charmin I can see us having no recourse, but this makes it flat out fraud ! Not just as PayPal trying to say that expect different countries, to have different products. I’m not spending more money to send it back. If that’s their “solution”, I will go federal on this.
Login to Me Too

bdylee
Contributor
Contributor
Join the party! Unless you used a credit card that will refund your money you are stuck! Pay Pay is useless!
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
You’d think PayPal credit account was same as credit card ! WOW can’t wait to see the outcome. I will post it ! FBI only seem to deal with this issue of product fraud if it was an internet auction. I will pursue this if for nothing else, but principle ! PayPal earns our trust, should they be allowed to be laughing behind our backs with China?!?
Login to Me Too

bdylee
Contributor
Contributor

I paid $38.45 for toilet paper/paper towels from Vango  on 03/19/2020. I took over one month and what I received were 2 packs of tiny tubeless toilet tissue from CHINA! Submitted all info to Pay Pal w/photos. Company agreed to refund monies if I returned merchandise to them? They provided a  shipping label WRITTEN COMPLETELY IN CHINESE! What was I supposed to do with that at the US post office? Pay pal said they closed the case because I did not PROVIDE THEM WITH THE TRACKING DETAILS ON THE RETURN as they had requested? I called my bank and they were unable to assist as it was handled as a check withdrawal against my account! They knew all of the tricks to keep the money and PAY PAL STOOD BEHIND THEM! SCAM FROM THE GET TO AND PAY PAL DID NOT BACK ITS CUSTOMERS!

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
WOW I hate to hear that ! They know we can not return the merchandise, a point I already made to them. Especially if we are suppose to pay postage which suddenly isn’t $8.99, it’s closer to $50 ! If that’s the case, we’ll have to go to a high authority that regulates internet sales ! PayPal gets hit with a few fines, maybe they will be more responsible next time.
Login to Me Too

bdylee
Contributor
Contributor

Pay Pal said they will pay up to $30 for the return costs? However how am I to return anything with a Chinese return label? It is all a well planned scam. The funds were transferred via a check from my account to a person named Lin Wen Fu and not the VANGO group? I had no idea I was dealing with a Chinese company or person?

This is the label sent to me by the seller!  PAY PAL is hiding behind the COVID19 with these insane messages to ignore legitimate complaints!

at the other end? chinese label.png

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
That’s part of the scam ! You don’t know until it’s too late. I just contacted a company in New York I was going to buy from , and in a very round about way, between the lines, I found out the product was made and shipped from China. I’ll pass. Should be a law that country of origin is stated plainly, not just on our food sources!
Login to Me Too

Amanda-mur
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by the company also. Waited over two months. Finally received the wrong item and PayPal will do nothing about it. Maybe PayPal needs to be investigated also.

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
That’s what I’m trying to get across to everyone and to PayPal. If they offer no protection, what’s the point of using them ? A credit card would be safer, even though PayPal is suppose to be the safe choice.
Login to Me Too

stevebrank
Contributor
Contributor

The description of the tp I ordered was Charmin multi <removed>. What I got was something from China that can't even be used in the usa. It doesn't even have a cardboard roll in it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.