vango group scam

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor

If there are multiple complaints against this company (<Removed>) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

Login to Me Too
208 REPLIES 208

Merlot8909
Contributor
Contributor
I did the same thing- Did you take a screen shot of the ad? I went back to find it, but I can't seem to find the picture of the 40 Mega rolls of Charmin & 10 Big rolls of Bounty ( I think it was bounty)
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
I have picture of the ad if I can figure out how to send to you.
Login to Me Too

Merlot8909
Contributor
Contributor

Can you email - I am going to send my address, the at is missing & the dot com - I would greatly appreciate it! <Removed> AOL

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Let me see if I got it right, lol
Login to Me Too

gtbenson
Contributor
Contributor

No, I did not. I guess I'm just to trusting. I saw the ad many times on Facebook and I hadn't heard any thing bad about this seller, so I ordered it. I can't find any phone number or e-mail to contact them to complain, but after what I've read here, I don't think it would do any good.

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
No, there us really no way e veto through PayPal and so far, no it hasn’t done any good. This last time, after I did receive whatever this stuff is, and I sent PayPal pictures, they seem to be actually investigating. If you ordered the Charmin, I do have those ad pictures. Contact chat on PayPal website. That’s at least how I finally got the ball rolling, but had to use the pictures to get them started on it. Before that, it was, well you received something.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Yes ! Third item from different Facebook ads and all have been a disaster! Still waiting on one that was also ordered in March 😡
Login to Me Too

TerriHowell

I also thought it was legit: made a purchase, no item received & money deducted from my account on May 5, 2020. What recourse do we have???

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
I had to jump through some hoops. First I had to complIan I didn’t receive ordered item. Then they said if I didn’t receive by 4/16 I’d get refund, but Bangor insisted it was on the way, so no refund on 16th after all. Then product was trash so I finally got escalated to claim status as not as advertised, I also had to send pictures of ad and of received product. Now supposedly they working on the case finally. I’ll let you know if it works.
Login to Me Too

Merlot8909
Contributor
Contributor
Well, my package was delivered today! So its 20 rolls of ?? Cordless, very small- Fit in my mailbox!! Definitely not Charmin Ultra Soft Cushiony Touch Toliet paper 40 count Family Mega Rolls =205 regular rolls. It's 2" x 6" !!! I was a sucker paid $65.98 plus $5.95 for expedited shipping- (5-7days) Haha! I ordered March 17,2020 This makes me sick!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.