cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vango group scam

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: vango group scam

After two months, product arrived, total fraud! Nothing close to what I ordered. Paypal says I can't ask for a refund because I received the item. BS!

Highlighted
Contributor

I had to take pictures of ad and what I ordered, plus picture of what I received. They finally said they’re contacting Vango group for explanation. Your only shot at refund. I’ll keep all posted on outcome. Returning item for refund is total waste of time. Cost you more than you will receive.
Highlighted
Contributor

When did you order your product? I'm still waiting for mine. I ordered March 17,2020.
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered mine before you, but they changed order date to March 19, that’s when they took the money out of PayPal. I just received it last week finally and what a fraud ! PayPal just said , well it was delivered, but “it” was not what was pictured or ordered. I finally got them to help when I sent pictures of the ad and fake product I received. Took several tries to get help from them. We’ll see what happens.
Highlighted
Contributor

They took the money out of my PayPal on March 18, 2020. Did you purchase through Facebook?
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes, I saw the ad on Facebook and followed the link from there.

Highlighted
Contributor

I did the same thing- Did you take a screen shot of the ad? I went back to find it, but I can't seem to find the picture of the 40 Mega rolls of Charmin & 10 Big rolls of Bounty ( I think it was bounty)
Highlighted
Contributor

I have picture of the ad if I can figure out how to send to you.
Highlighted
Contributor

Can you email - I am going to send my address, the at is missing & the dot com - I would greatly appreciate it! <Removed> AOL

Highlighted
Contributor

Let me see if I got it right, lol