vango group scam

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor

If there are multiple complaints against this company (<Removed>) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

Login to Me Too
208 REPLIES 208

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly what I’ve been trying to explain to PayPal. Seller can not be worked with 😡
Login to Me Too

vdubbub86
Contributor
Contributor
OMG!!! I'm so disappointed!! I can't believe the order of mugs I ordered my mom for Mother's Day hasn't arrived. No tracking#, the follow up info, no response. My package hasn't arrived and I doubt it will arrive by Sunday. I hope the dispute I opened gets resolved and I get my money back. I'm out 98$!!!
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
I am so sorry about your order, since it was a Mothers Day gift. Hundreds of us have been cheated by this company. I’m not even sure if you’d get your mugs this month. It’s disgraceful.
Login to Me Too

Alfooota
Contributor
Contributor
I will never automatically trust PayPal again. How I could get my money back!!! I spent $59.80 on nothing!! This is ridiculous!
Login to Me Too

lolly58
Contributor
Contributor

After two months, product arrived, total fraud! Nothing close to what I ordered. Paypal says I can't ask for a refund because I received the item. BS!

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
I had to take pictures of ad and what I ordered, plus picture of what I received. They finally said they’re contacting Vango group for explanation. Your only shot at refund. I’ll keep all posted on outcome. Returning item for refund is total waste of time. Cost you more than you will receive.
Login to Me Too

Merlot8909
Contributor
Contributor
When did you order your product? I'm still waiting for mine. I ordered March 17,2020.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered mine before you, but they changed order date to March 19, that’s when they took the money out of PayPal. I just received it last week finally and what a fraud ! PayPal just said , well it was delivered, but “it” was not what was pictured or ordered. I finally got them to help when I sent pictures of the ad and fake product I received. Took several tries to get help from them. We’ll see what happens.
Login to Me Too

Merlot8909
Contributor
Contributor
They took the money out of my PayPal on March 18, 2020. Did you purchase through Facebook?
Login to Me Too

gtbenson
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I saw the ad on Facebook and followed the link from there.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.