vango group scam

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor

If there are multiple complaints against this company (<Removed>) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

Login to Me Too
208 REPLIES 208

jbrusci
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone tried to dispute the charge from your credit card company side?

Login to Me Too

RMcint
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. Tried to file a dispute through paypal.com and was given a short list of reasons but Mine wasn't listed and the bottom of the page says “if your reason isn’t shown click unauthorized use” so i did. Knowing that wasn't the exact issue So i left a very detailed description thinking when someone reads this it will get sorted out. Then i wake up to a message saying they determined there was no authorized use (which i knew). So i try to call paypal. Call center is closed. I guess workIng from home isn't an option for people who talk on the phone for work? Paypal is a massive 24hr Worldwide company, a bank, a credit lender and they closed customer service? Ok so i try to file a dispute for item not received and the system wont let me because i already had a dispute They denied and closed for this transaction. Im the 273rd person on Paypal community forum with a similar problem from the same company. At this point paypal’s continuance to service this company makes them an accessory to This company’s fraud. Not An acceptable way to do business paypal........not ok at all
Login to Me Too

lolly58
Contributor
Contributor
For what good it'll be,I filed a fraud complaint with BBB against PayPal. Your situation is mine exactly.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Paid extra shipping for 10 rolls charmin ultra. They lied about the order date then finally sent 10 tiny paper rolls of something, definitely NOT CHARMIN . And resolution center said it was ok ?!?!
Login to Me Too

Dutchrescue15
Contributor
Contributor
My $65.98 purchase was on March 18th, and here it is May 3rd and I STILL don’t have my item. I put in a complaint thru PayPal a week later as the scammer seller wouldn’t respond to my emails. Then 12 days after purchase was made I am provided w a tracking number. This was March 30TH. My “shipment” was traveling thru China for over a week. Paypal wanted me to escalate the claim or it was going to be dropped. Since I saw that my “package” was moving, I let it drop. The last movement made was arriving at Shanghai on April 10th. It hasn’t moved since. So I went to put my claim in for “item not received”, and Paypal wouldn’t let me since I didn’t “escalate” things while the “package” was moving. To date, 46 days after being charged $65.98, I have NOTHING to show for it, and Paypal won’t refund my money because I acknowledged that the package was shipped and I received a tracking number. I WILL NEVER USE PAYPAL AGAIN, as all they care about it getting their “cut” and don’t want to protect their consumers who are being scammed during the COVID-19 crisis. SHAME ON YOU, PAYPAL!!
Login to Me Too

RMcint
Contributor
Contributor
I have been on hold in live chat waiting on an agent since 11:00 am. It is now 8:26 pm and still no response from anyone to talk about this scam.
Login to Me Too

RMcint
Contributor
Contributor
To anyone reading this. I spoke to paypal customer disservice about my particular issue and they're going to try and resolve it. But even with all the evidence against them the vango group still has to be given a chance to respond to my claim before paypal will Give me my money back, also because of CoVid 19 They're doubling the time they give them to 20 days. Im very displeased about that because theres a wealth of evidence on this board and others of whats happening here and we as victims are penalized by the fact that 274 of us have been had and paypal is still giving these con artists the benefit of reasonable doubt and now they have 20 days to come up with an excuse when we already know they’re scamming us. I had a pleasent conversation and the rep was very understanding but the situation the policy Is facilitating Sounds more like customer disservice instead of customer service. As usually the burden of proof falls on the victims. Moving I on the opportunity to asked about those of you who bought Stuff and received an item of the same type but not what you ordered such as those who ordered charmin and/or bounty At a premium price and received something you wouldn't use as a gag gift and what the rep said was that you have to file a different type of case called an “item significantly different that advertised” claim and fallow that channel to a resolution but they absolutely will revisit your complaint. The Rep i spoke to also checked this forum after i brought all this to light and said PayPal does everything in its power to protect its users from abusive merchants. So he is forwarding the VANGO GROUP account to their fraud department for review and they will investigate all of our reports.
Login to Me Too

wwrydbeck
Contributor
Contributor

I was charged from Vango Group for $99.96 for four garage lights. One arrived  broken. How do I resolve this?

Login to Me Too

lolly58
Contributor
Contributor

I am also wondering why they are allowed to use Paypal. I just received an order placed 2 1/2 months ago. Opened a dispute a month ago. Product arrived today, it is nothing like what I was led to believe I was purchasing. I want to ask for a refund, Paypal says I have an open dispute and I'll have to wait until the dispute is resolved! Is this the usual practice?

Login to Me Too

Tmac808
New Community Member
This company is a huge scam. They told me they would give me full refund if I mailed it back...I tried mailing it back and it would cost $88.00 Even more then what I paid for the item. They knew that. Shame on this company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.