vango group scam

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor

If there are multiple complaints against this company (<Removed>) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

Login to Me Too
208 REPLIES 208

Rich792
Contributor
Contributor

PAY PAL really messed up on this vango group not happy they flushed my money down the toilet not happy with PAY PAL

Login to Me Too

DeeJayFee
I will never automatically trust PayPal again. Plus they make it so hard to figure out how to complain about a seller too.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
I agree! Should be easier to send pictures to prove you were ripped off.
Login to Me Too

stevebrank
Contributor
Contributor
me to. I paid I ver $100 for this crap.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Should not accept being out a dime, because it was obviously fraudulent!
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
It was blatant fraud ! Should not cost us a cent !!!
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Blatant fraud ! Should not cost us a dime !!
Login to Me Too

luzinmymind
Contributor
Contributor
I just got mine too, WTH?? It was supposed to be Bounty Paper Towels and Charmin Super Soft Toilet Paper, not this Baboo crap that came in the mail. It was specific that it was Charmin Mega Rolls, and Huge Bounty paper towels. I received a small legal bubble pack of two packs of core less stuff that I guess is tp, but I’m not using it, I’ve contacted the Vango Group and they keep making excuses, I want them to take it back and give me my funds back but they are wanting pictures and I can’t through PayPal so I’m going to escalate my claim. I also have this issue through some group call Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co.,Limited. BEWARE of these internet services that offer inexpensive items.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
All businesses should be required to show where products are shipped from !!!
Login to Me Too

MC220
I have been waiting for this shipment forever, got two packages of some sort of toilet paper without a tube and without the Charmin brand- Bounty paper towels are nowhere in sight. The fact that this company advertises their goods as Charmin mega roll and sent something else clearly shows their fraudulent intent so I’m not sure why PayPal would say “tough” you got something. I’ve escalated my case and the date for the seller to respond seems to be changing always. PayPal should work with consumers not against them. Very disappointed at the fact that PayPal is supporting a fraudulent business that sells their paper goods under the “clothing” category.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.