vango group scam

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor

If there are multiple complaints against this company (<Removed>) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

Login to Me Too
208 REPLIES 208

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Well see in a few weeks how lucky we were to have paid through PayPal. Keep an eye on this thread.
Login to Me Too

MargeS
Contributor
Contributor
It would be helpful to create our own list of those of a who were scammed, whether having received something, but not as promised, or never having received a specific order. Perhaps collectively we could get restitution from PayPal. Sadly, I’m not sure Vango Group cares about their reputation.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
I’d be surprised if Vango even exists. Wish someone knowledgeable would start a class action lawsuit against PayPal and Facebook. There’s hundreds of complaints just under the Vango group fraud heading !
Login to Me Too

skipbrown6
I ordered a necklace for my wife well before Mother’s Day and... nothing. What recourse do I/we have? I too paid with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
I’m so sorry, but paying through PayPal is not lucky. A few hundred of us are still waiting on restitution from various fraudulent company’s PayPal superstar.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
May differ ?? If you say Charmin it better be a Charmin not bamboo leaves !!!!!!
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
They can not micromanage ?!? But, when they are hit in the face over 200 times, it is no longer “micromanaging” ! It’s protecting your customers !!!
Login to Me Too

Ellzeena
Contributor
Contributor

THEY ARE SCAMMING ME.  PAYPAL IS PAYING THEM AND NOT BANNING THEM.  DOES SOMEONE WANT TO EXPLAIN WHY THIS CHINESE OUTFIT THAT SELLS JUNK TO AMERICANS FOR BIG $ GETS AWAY WITH CONTINUING THIS ACTIVITY?  THOSE MISCREANTS TOOK $49.60 FOR GARBAGE AND WON'T REFUND MORE THAN $4!!! WTH IS GOING ON HERE? 

Login to Me Too

Ingrid0373
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered baby clothes from these clowns and have been locked into a ping pong game of emails where they ignore the dispute - the goods are not manufactured correctly and are unusable and keep giving me the run-around. It's become so frustrating that i'd a[preciate any advise on how to conclude this...  many thanks

Login to Me Too

Ellzeena
Contributor
Contributor

You have to persist.  Don't back down.  It worked for me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.