vango group scam

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor

If there are multiple complaints against this company (<Removed>) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

Login to Me Too
208 REPLIES 208

Scammed11
Contributor
Contributor

ME TOO! PayPal closed resolution in favor of Vango ?

Login to Me Too

nbsdave
New Community Member

filed a report because a 49 dollar watch did not work . Vango said I'd get a refund if I returned it to them in China. That would be another 35 bucks out of pocket. So spend 84 bucks and get 49 back? Then Paypal ruled in their favor. Must be a huge amount of Paypal income from Vango. Very disappointed in Paypal's handling of this.

Login to Me Too

southmark

I was scammed by Vango Group. PayPal allowed them to take my hard earned money and not receive my goods ordered..the website suddenly disappeared from the web, and then PayPal denied by refund request. 

Login to Me Too

tasha3275
Same exact thing happened to me!
Login to Me Too

Dewberry102
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed also. How do we make pay pal refund the money.
Login to Me Too

Mars4201
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t even get PayPal to answer me!!!!!
Login to Me Too

jojo140
New Community Member

After spending $35 on an item which was never delivered and was not provided a contact number or email for this company. Please tell me why PayPal is doing business with these criminals. Very disappointed.

Login to Me Too

Kmsam17
Contributor
Contributor
My package says hupengcheng IT698 phone 8613966756638 Have address Wanzhong Zhigu, Yangglao Road,shushanqu,Hefeishi, Anhuisheng 230031 China.
Login to Me Too

Rich792
Contributor
Contributor

yes I too was taken by this scam mar 20 2020

Login to Me Too

Merlot8909
Contributor
Contributor

I am on the Toilet paper train also ~

This company was running an ad through Facebook~

I clicked on the link, went through PayPal to pay (Thank God) shipping was free, except if you wanted expedited shipping, which I took.

Purchase details Charmin Ultra Soft Cushiony Touch Toilet Paper, 40 Count Family Mega Rolls = 205 Regular Rolls - Expedited Shipping 3-4 days

Thought I would have it in a week! Nope I'm going on over 3 weeks now!

I went to the 

Resolution Center, filed a claim, they contacted Vango Group, I received an email from Abby~

Dear customer, Thanks for purchasing on our store. The package has been shipped out. The tracking number is -----------.

Please track the shipping information through the following link: https://www.17track.net/en Please kindly wait 3-5 days for the shipping information updated on the logistic website. It always takes 15-20 working days to arrive after shipping. Please keep in touch with your phone so that you could receive the package on time. If any inconvenience caused to you, please understand. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Best regards, Customer Service Center-Abby

They say "If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us" but don't give a way to do so!

Not sure what this means??  It always takes 15-20 working days to arrive after shipping.  After Shipping?? From China to the USA ?? 

Nothing in the link, said I was ordering from China! 

Hopefully it arrives soon~ I can't find Toilet paper anywhere!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.