vango group scam

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor

If there are multiple complaints against this company (<Removed>) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

Login to Me Too
208 REPLIES 208

Indybaker
Contributor
Contributor

I'd like to know the answer as well! Ordered jewelry for Mother's Day in April, expecting it by May 10th, but haven't even received any confirmation except my credit card was billed. I hope PayPal intervenes and enforces that this company either ships item as described or quickly refunds my money.

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
I’m so sorry you didn’t get your gift by mother’s day. I also waited over a month, was given a due date or refund by PayPal, but when the actual delivery exceeded that date, PayPal just blew it off and said well they say it’s on the way. Then it was trash when I did finally receive it. Best advice... order nothing off of Facebook and never use PayPal unless your credit card company will refund from the fraudulent activity. I’m waiting to see if their own credit account is secure . I’ll let you all know .
Login to Me Too

kellybean_17200
Contributor
Contributor
When I ordered they was using myqbs.com through Facebook no email or phone number all they did was take my money.
Login to Me Too

Val3493
Contributor
Contributor
I've been writing them for three days and they reply each time. Useless words from them so I filed a dispute with PayPal. From what other people are saying, I'm not sure they'll do anything about the junk ring I received.
Login to Me Too

sewcrazyA
Contributor
Contributor

they are a fraud and paypal doesn't listen,

i reported them to paypal,

so they gave me fake tracking numbers and package never came and paypal closed the case without seeing if i ever got the item,

its only 35.00 but it was my 35.00

and they stole from me and paypal let them

i want my money back

Login to Me Too

Oliviah
The sad part of it is that they had the reports from other people and they still let other people purchase from them.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Amen. Chat agent even acted offended I questioned the poor shipping and totally fraudulent item I finally received ! Too bad , it’s ok because I received something !
Login to Me Too

lolly58
Contributor
Contributor

I'm wondering if reporting Paypal to the BBB would do any good? I am very offended that what I received is bogus! Definitely not what was presented by the seller.Is there a YELP for Paypal?!

Login to Me Too

Oliviah
How did you communicate with them? I mean vango.
Login to Me Too

gtbenson
Contributor
Contributor

Got me on Facebook. Nice Mother's day necklace. Luckily I paid through PayPal. Never got any shipping or tracking info. Then started to look into it and had no phone number, no address and a fake company name. Let's hope.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.