vango group scam

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor

If there are multiple complaints against this company (<Removed>) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

Login to Me Too
208 REPLIES 208

TexasDUDE
Contributor
Contributor
I saw an ad on Facebook about coffee mugs. You can customize them and put a photo on the mug that changes with different temperatures. It looked pretty cool and thought my girl would dig it for Valentine’s Day because she’s a big coffee drinker. So, I Ordered three weeks before Valentine’s Day. Valentine’s Day came and I didn’t get a package. I spent $55, because I paid extra for guaranteed shipping by Valentine’s Day. So, I had to mad dash scramble and find a different gift on Valentine’s Day or risk not getting laid. This is a scam company. Not only did they rip me off, but they almost gave me a case of blue balls.
Login to Me Too

GraceSrm
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! I've also ordered a coffee mug with picture pluse the special effect after seeing the ads on Facebook on the 24th of Janaury and paid extra for faster shipment because I'd like to give it to my boyfriend as a gift for Valentine's day! I havn't received the item yet!! Do you remember the page you have ordered?
Login to Me Too

Poyita
Contributor
Contributor
On Instagram it was some silver jewelry.... this really sucks... it wasn’t $10-$20 dollars it was more than $70 😭😭
Login to Me Too

Flyphil-217
Contributor
Contributor
Scam ..VANGO GROUP..I ordered a mug that suppose to change & see the Picture in the background & get it for Valentines never got it need help on getting my money back
Login to Me Too

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a claim with PayPal and vango did respond. Supposedly they shipped the mug on February 18th. We will see but i ordered it in January. Good luck. I will update everyone. Richie
Login to Me Too

Poyita
Contributor
Contributor
They said they needed a order number... since January to this date I have not received confirm y from them.. my stomach hurts from thinking it’s a real scam company.... so what does PayPal do now i mean why would they help these stores places get money 😡😡
Login to Me Too

StaciJ
Contributor
Contributor
SCAM! Same happened to me. My fiance ordered a mug from there for me, and it never showed up. Definitely a scam
Login to Me Too

RBCRUNK
Contributor
Contributor

I AM WITH YOU ON WHY WOULD PAYPAL NOT LET THIS TYPE OF SCAM CONTINUE.   I NORMALLY CHECK OUT BEFORE BUYING BUT THIS TIME I DID NOT BUT STILL YOU SHOULD GET SOMETHING FROM PAYPAL ADVISING YOU NOT TO PURCHASE FROM THESE TYPE OF CROOKS.   I AM TO BLAME BUT SO IS PAYPAL IN MY OPINION FOR WHAT'S THAT IS WORTH.

Login to Me Too

gerardgielen
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a watch on their website. It look great. But they sent me a worthless thing.  I thought is was correct because they work with paypall.  It is not working. So I complained on the paypall website. The company will refund me with 10 dollars (for watch I pad 58 dollars, and that is only 3 dollars worth).

So conclusion : fraud.

It is a pity that Paypall will work with this companies. I doubt about their garanty of paying back. I will be more carefull in ordering things on websites using Paypall.  Why Paypall is not doing things about this fraud companies?????

Login to Me Too

AzA16
Contributor
Contributor

Same for me, ordered a Smartwatch after watching an add on Facebook. Looked good but product in reality was useless. After filing a claim to Paypal I need to send it in return which will cost me over $50. I paid $48. If I understood correctly, Paypal can refund  my shipping charges afterward. I really hope that will be the case...

VANGO GROUP i as big scam!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.