vango group scam

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor

If there are multiple complaints against this company (<Removed>) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

Login to Me Too
208 REPLIES 208

ElaineJiang
New Community Member
Bought something and haven’t received from them, been 15 days already and no customer service reply
Login to Me Too

Joanna80

Do you have an email for vango group?

Login to Me Too

wendyabitria
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a necklace and its almost been a month, 3 days shy actually, and I haven't received any notification about my purchase except for the PapPal notification saying I paid these people. Is there any way you can get your money back?

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
No ma’am. PayPal won’t help you get your money back at all.
Login to Me Too

Bagui
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered about 14 days ago and received no product, no confirmation email, no transaction email. I ordered the personalized colour changing mugs
Login to Me Too

TexasDUDE
Contributor
Contributor
Yup, me too.
Login to Me Too

MantheiNate
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a mug too for it to arrive before Valentine’s Day and it came yesterday so be patient.
Login to Me Too

Poyita
Contributor
Contributor
Im just skeptical with all the scamming going on.. I ordered my stuff since January
Login to Me Too

JEDickenson
New Community Member

This company is a scam, I purchased a watch for $32.98 and it came DOA.  Tried to get it refunded and they wanted me to send it back for a refund.  Turns out the return address is in China and it will cost me over $100 to return.  This is a scam knowing their product is a fraud and seeing that we have no recourse in getting our money back without spending more.

Login to Me Too

Poyita
Contributor
Contributor
Im about to cry... so PayPal doesn’t secure our money or refund when these companies scan us??... I see there’s a lot of China stores involved with PayPal.... not sure if I can trust PayPal anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.