vango group scam

Richie461
Contributor
Contributor

If there are multiple complaints against this company (<Removed>) why would paypal allow them to make transactions with their clients?

I was also scammed by this company, paid for expedited shipping,  no phone number listed, no email response, no product received. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Richie461 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

PayPal makes money regardless (elephant in the room) on these transactions and how many people are really complaining vs the millions upon millions of accounts. While one account/shop is closed another can be opened.

Just do web search on merchant/site/product/price before buying. And don't just search for best price, search by combos: best price amongst reputable merchants. Check for the real retail price and compare with best price and how big the discount is as some grifters sell at super dirt cheap to draw you in and ship a similar/inferior version. Buyer beware. Can't roam the net and buy from just anyone anymore.

PayPal cannot micromanage each PayPal account that sells on their day to day operations.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
208 REPLIES 208
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Richie461 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

PayPal makes money regardless (elephant in the room) on these transactions and how many people are really complaining vs the millions upon millions of accounts. While one account/shop is closed another can be opened.

Just do web search on merchant/site/product/price before buying. And don't just search for best price, search by combos: best price amongst reputable merchants. Check for the real retail price and compare with best price and how big the discount is as some grifters sell at super dirt cheap to draw you in and ship a similar/inferior version. Buyer beware. Can't roam the net and buy from just anyone anymore.

PayPal cannot micromanage each PayPal account that sells on their day to day operations.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MargeS
Contributor
Contributor
Vango is going by the name of Mayorwell, using Facebook as a platform, taking advantage of crisis, selling sparse goods like toilet paper. Agree with all above, but if PayPal has had many complaints it IS their obligation to protect us. No time is good for scamming, but it’s pretty despicable during this crisis.
Login to Me Too

Ljaca
Contributor
Contributor
What do i do if my order is not delivered
Login to Me Too

Kmsam17
Contributor
Contributor
I just received mine. What the hell is this. Toliet paper is not charmin and is cordless. No paper towels. Vango scam. What did I do with this.
Login to Me Too

tlscott
I thought I was buying paper towel and toilet paper all I hot w11as a couple of rolls of tubeless toliet paper for $36.00 . I will no longer trust pay pal to vet the merchants. I don't want to hear any more Covid-19 excuses.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Amen ! They **bleep** me over, also. PayPal didn’t care or even try.
Login to Me Too

stevebrank
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal doesn't even care about us being scammed
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
So far they haven’t😡. The excuse of products differ from country to country doesn’t hold up in these cases. Charming was pictured and stated in ad.
Login to Me Too

vabril
Contributor
Contributor

Hello people;

I suggested we all GO out to the social media platforms a make noise about PayPal irresponsibility. #PaypalScamSupporter 

We are here in PayPals playground so no matter how we complain things will not change, and will have 0 visibility to other people out there being scam the same way we are.

PayPal gets its cut of the money for every sale no matter what. So if PayPal is not willing to protect us we will rice our voices.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.