validity of a dispute or claim to be "eligible" for refund

Regina00081369
Contributor
Contributor
I am trying to understand why paypal allowed a dispute/claim to be made for 2 of my buyers when in fact after reading the buyer/seller protection qualifications for eligibility to even be considered for refund have statements that plainly and simply state the claims made by both buyers should NOT have even qualified for buyer protection. Claim number 1 was false first and foremost. They in fact recieved the item and in person. On top of it the item was a vehicle specifically an RV motorhome... And from what I read and to my understanding...given That fact alone- paypal should not have allowed the buyer to have been eligible for a refund on his claim LET ALONE CLOSED THE CASE IN FAVOR OF THE BUYERS... I have been taken for $255 because of the outcomes. SO WHO DO I SPEAK TO OR WHO DO I REACH OUT TO GET ANSWERS AND JUSTICE WITH MY ISSUE? this is only claim number 1. I have 2 total.... I have called customer service about this and they assured me my case would be reopened and it has not....
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Regina00081369 

Was it a paypal dispute OR a chargeback done by the buyers card issuer?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Regina00081369
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal dispute
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Regina00081369 

Then phone and appeal?

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Regina00081369
Contributor
Contributor
I did this... As i have explained at the end of my post. They stated it would be reopened but it has yet to be...also I have tried to appeal the outcome through the paypal site itself and it did not allow me to submit any information when attempted numerous times. Thats when I finally called and they could not give me the answers i was seeking...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.