usenet.nl I NEED HELP!!!

Lobanoop
Contributor
Contributor

I have been emailed in the middle of the 14 day free trial even after I cancelled my payment through PayPal. Do they forcefully take it out on me even if I cancelled via PayPal? Am I safe at this point? Im a senior high student from the Philippines and I honestly don’t have enough money to pay such 99 Euros I’m getting nervous about this...

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Lobanoop,

Thanks for posting.

If you cancel a recurring payment from your PayPal account it is no longer possible for the merchant to take the money. I recommend also getting in touch with the merchant to cancel it on their end. They may still try to take the payment and contact you when it doesn't go through.

I hope this helps.

Rachael 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Lobanoop,

Thanks for posting.

If you cancel a recurring payment from your PayPal account it is no longer possible for the merchant to take the money. I recommend also getting in touch with the merchant to cancel it on their end. They may still try to take the payment and contact you when it doesn't go through.

I hope this helps.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Lobanoop
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your kind response! It made me worry less, if there are unnecessary requests from the site, I’ll be in contact with Paypal. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

boxsmile

Hello Lobanoop, do you encounter any problems afterwards after just cancelling the autopayment in paypal settings? Or are we good by just cancelling it thru paypal? We have the same problem.  I have heard from some people in the net that they've been receiving emails from third party collector of usenet.nl. Hope you will answer thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.