Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usenet.nl I NEED HELP!!!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

usenet.nl I NEED HELP!!!

I have been emailed in the middle of the 14 day free trial even after I cancelled my payment through PayPal. Do they forcefully take it out on me even if I cancelled via PayPal? Am I safe at this point? Im a senior high student from the Philippines and I honestly don’t have enough money to pay such 99 Euros I’m getting nervous about this...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: usenet.nl I NEED HELP!!!

Hi Lobanoop,

Thanks for posting.

If you cancel a recurring payment from your PayPal account it is no longer possible for the merchant to take the money. I recommend also getting in touch with the merchant to cancel it on their end. They may still try to take the payment and contact you when it doesn't go through.

I hope this helps.

Rachael 

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Lobanoop,

Thanks for posting.

If you cancel a recurring payment from your PayPal account it is no longer possible for the merchant to take the money. I recommend also getting in touch with the merchant to cancel it on their end. They may still try to take the payment and contact you when it doesn't go through.

I hope this helps.

Rachael 

Contributor

Thank you for your kind response! It made me worry less, if there are unnecessary requests from the site, I’ll be in contact with Paypal. Thank you!