unresolved disputes

fara21
New Community Member

I am surprised how Pay Pal is not ready to pay any attention to my complaints.I have 2 cases and nothing was done so far. For one order I tried to immediately cancel the purchase but did not find any option.Contacted the seller requesting to cancel the purchase.But he did not and despite requesting 3 times informed me that he has shipped the item from china.I sent all these emails to pay pal but no response,rather my conversation was closed.The other case I filed as unauthorised transaction and it was closed against me ,without asking any evidence for my claim.Still I did not get any of these items and from reading at the paypal community I know that nothing would be done for these chinese vendors. All I am going to get the crap and Paypal would ask me to return the items and pay the heavy return shipping fee for a bogus address in China I am totally disappointed at the Paypal help and service ,I wrote several times an got stereotype answers and called but only long waits and nothing,what a shame.Really don't know how these Chinese merchants are taking over the US online shopping and nothing can be done.Its not me alone ,there are several people.I personally would never buy from chinese site  and this is the first step of their fraud .Only after payment you get the shock of dealing with some chinese merchant.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.