unknown transaction

gaz777
Contributor
Contributor
gaz777_0-1614257032342.png

New Community Member

‎Feb-25-2021 09:00 AM
unknown transaction

Had a strange unknown transaction ,   not me , only about £8   but authorised from my paypal , but the delivery address is part mine and part wrong so it will never be delivered.    emailed the company who done the transaction , no responce,  told paypal resolution and they came back with  no fraud has been detected!!  so thats a waste of time , only £8  but suppose  next time its for £100s or £1000S    , tried getting through to speak to some one , no use ,

anything similar anyone else had this.

Cheers                       /    just got a email back from the company it went to ,, they dont care , not there problem !!   

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

gaz777
Contributor
Contributor

Yes cheers , not much I can do when Paypal says it was authorised ,   Luckily its only a small amount ,  ,  Ive taken my cards off my account now as they were auto pay ,   at least now if anything comes in it wont get paid unless i do it manually,  

just a pain when something goes wrong ,   cant see how it was authorised and to an address thats half mine and different area and postcode.  !!!!!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Kissme7
Contributor
Contributor

You should file a dispute saying you didn’t receive the item.

Login to Me Too
Solved

gaz777
Contributor
Contributor

Yes cheers , not much I can do when Paypal says it was authorised ,   Luckily its only a small amount ,  ,  Ive taken my cards off my account now as they were auto pay ,   at least now if anything comes in it wont get paid unless i do it manually,  

just a pain when something goes wrong ,   cant see how it was authorised and to an address thats half mine and different area and postcode.  !!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.