unfair

Artew
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has banished my account permamently for my safety after the transaction i made. i called them they said they can do nothing about this and also said that i have to wait 180 days. it's been 180 days, so i have withdrawn my money into my payoneer account using global payment service but surprisingly, payoneer has changed its policy on 6th January ... they no longer receive payments from paypal... paypal has banished me for nothing, and even after 180 days, i can't take my money because paypal tried to protect me from myself. i don't deserve this. Now payment seems canceled on the payoneer and also money hasn't come to my paypal account. transfer my money back to my paypal account and tell me what to do!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Artew 

Paypal has never supported payoneer, you can sometimes add an account but it would never work properly which is what you have found out.

Can you withdraw to a local bank account or debit card? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Artew
Contributor
Contributor

i was going to transfer money via another way but payoner still hasn't given my money back...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.