unfair , paypal putting my small business out of business DURING THESE TOUGH TIMES????

Jdeliseo
Contributor
Contributor

I have been with Paypal for many years, I pretty much do ALL BANKING with them and ship 99% of labels with them through USPS.  I have a legit business and do my taxes(which I provided).  I also have a DBA license, and also turned that in. Recently, going on 4 days ago now, Paypal has frozen my money, and it is how I pay for labels to ship my customer's product.  This is completely out of control.  Then I have called and stayed on long wait times to finally speak with a supervisor just for them to tell me to wait! Wait???? I am a small business trying to survive during these horrible times, I even asked them have I turned in all proper paperwork? And what is the holdup? They said yes I have, I'm just a sitting duck. Well this is unfair and my customers think I am not shipping, also my average order per person is 98,90. This may not be a lot of money to Paypal, but in real life it is.  Not only that, people want what they paid for, plus they pay their own shipping, I even asked to please at least allow my customers to have their labels typed up(which I do all through, guess who? Paypal), and that way I can at least get orders out! I do understand the protocol, but Paypal wants to know about my refund policy? Fair enough. But why are they NOT concerned about my SHIPPING POLICY? Which is a 24-hour turnaround? I am upset, losing customers, and money and times are tough for us small businesses as it is! PAYPAL U NEED TO MAKE BETTER POLICIES IF you're GOING TO DO SUCH IRS TACTICS, SO WE CAN AT EXPLAIN TO OUR CUSTOMERS SOMETHING OTHER THAN COVERUOS AND LIES FOR YOU! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!!! ESPECIALLY TO DO THIS IN SUCH ALREADY BAD TIMES!

Disgusted

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.