unfair closure of disputed case

RAZKEKIC
Contributor
Contributor

I bought what was advertised as Skechers shoes but when they arrived they were not Skechers. Paypal told me that the seller agreed to a refund if I returned the items so  the same day I posted the items (at my own expense) to Morocco which costs me a fortune and I provided the tracking info to paypal which they acknowledged. Today i am told the same has been dismissed against me because I did not provide tracking info. That it completely untrue. I have the paypal email acknowledging receipt of the info and saying they will pass it on to the seller. How is this right? I am now out of pocket by over £70 and the seller has my money and the items. and i can't get hold of anyone on paypal to speak to. what do I do? I am outraged.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Spooks2
New Community Member
I also am out of pocket due to the same situation. I have appealed against this decision and intend to take it further.
Login to Me Too

RAZKEKIC
Contributor
Contributor

how did you instigate an appeal? It's not on that paypal blatantly lie about what they say you did or did not do.

Login to Me Too

rommeldg
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem. I wanted to appeal as well but there is no option in paypal to do an appeal..if in case you are able to do an appeal, can you kindly share how you are able to do it. tnx!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.