unauthorized transaction

Temp20210529b
Contributor
Contributor
I recently reported authorized use of my debit card I spoke with PayPal representative I want to say three days in a row while speaking to them I'll let them know that my car to have been taken used I'll let them know that whoever had it had access to apparently my pin and everything else after we spoke and all of the transactions were filed claims I didn't begin to receive refunds for the said claims except for the largest one which was a withdrawal for the rest of my funds off my account they didn't close the casing that it was authorized all of the unauthorized transactions that we're done around the exact same time as his withdrawal were refunded but they deemed this withdrawal to be authorized and I don't understand how that's fair and I need to know what to do to further pursue this
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Teito23
Contributor
Contributor

So basically paypal has been **bleep** multiple people over and just letting these things happen you are better off just contacting your card provider and just trying to do a chargeback/ unauthorized transactions through them instead. If they rule in your favor you can get all of your refunds that way. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20210529b
Contributor
Contributor
I don't know how to locate the location all I have on my transaction is a code which is lk287116 and I have looked this up I have googled it and I have no idea how to locate that ATM so that I can
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.