unauthorized transaction - please help!

cookingcarol
New Community Member

I'm so upset and don't know what to do.  I have a paypal account and a paypal debit card.  On Monday night there was an unauthorized debit card transaction on my account for $465.  I have tried to go to the Resolution Center and dispute it but keep getting a message saying I'm not allowed to dispute it that I need to look at my user agreement.  WTH?  The $465 was pending and I thought maybe that was why but now it's no longer pending and it still won't work.  This is my hard earned money.  I think it's ridiculous I can't get a hold of paypal.  I tried the automatic assistant and it said it would get my message to someone and they would get in touch with me.  I've heard nothing.  I called the number on the back of my debit card.  No one available to take calls.  I need to cancel the card because someone has obviously stolen the identity.  I can't even do that.  I'm so upset and frustrated.  

Any help anyone can give me so that I can get my money back and cancel my card?  This is very very upsetting and I don't know what to do.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.