unauthorized payment

mike191--
Contributor
Contributor

can anybody help me they was a payment made on my account that was me and I called my bank they told me to contact papal but I can't because they are not responding and there phone number are not working it saying there busy.the person that bought.And I called ups and they told me that they can't tell where the item was shipped to but it wasn't shipped to my addy anyone can help??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

mike191--
Contributor
Contributor
No so like someone bought something on my account my account and then I called my bank and got the money back and then now they took money back because The scanner Revive them with evidence that the package with delivered but it was it it was delivered another address when I called at the UPS they told me PayPal got Call UPS themselves to discuss it but There not replying and their phone number not working So they lied that a package came to my house but it didn’t Delivered another address I know this because I called UPS and they asked me for my address and they told me that was in the address that was on the shipping address

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mike191-- 

if you were hacked......

Click on the transaction in your paypal account and use the 'report a problem' link at the bottom to report it as unauthorised if that is what it was.

An unauthorised transaction means that your Paypal account was hacked and used without your consent.
If Paypal check IP addresses / devices etc and find that it was hacked then yes you should receive your refund.

I hope you changed your password and security questions?
I hope you ran a virus scan on your computer?
I would also be telling my card issuers and bank accounts company that the account was hacked so that they can keep an eye on your account OR remove the financial info involved until things are sorted.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

mike191--
Contributor
Contributor
No so like someone bought something on my account my account and then I called my bank and got the money back and then now they took money back because The scanner Revive them with evidence that the package with delivered but it was it it was delivered another address when I called at the UPS they told me PayPal got Call UPS themselves to discuss it but There not replying and their phone number not working So they lied that a package came to my house but it didn’t Delivered another address I know this because I called UPS and they asked me for my address and they told me that was in the address that was on the shipping address
Login to Me Too

mike191--
Contributor
Contributor
They haven’t replied back and how long do they reply back because they person said that I order something for him and he said that the package was deliver to my house but it was not I called ups and it wasn’t delivered to my house and funny part is that I didn’t order it and now my bank saying they can’t give me a refund because he provided them with evidence that I came to my house but it didn’t the bank don’t wanna call ups😪Hopefully PayPal can help me out
Login to Me Too

Chrisguz0987
New Community Member

I had a large unauthorized payment and the customer service is very subpar there is basically no one that I can talk to all I can do is file the report and hope that I get my Money back in 9 days is there any way to prove that I didn’t do this by speaking with someone 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.