unauthorized deduction

ummhamza
New Community Member

Paypal sent a payment to a company that I didnt request nor did I order anything from that source. Transaction is not shown on paypal activities and it was deducted from account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ummhamza,

I'm sorry to hear about the unauthorized transaction! If I'm understanding correctly, it does not show in your PayPal account activity but rather it is showing in your online or paper statement for your bank or card. If you're seeing the transaction on your bank or card account and not on PayPal, it means that your card or bank account information may have been used by a third party on a different account or a guest transaction. Please contact PayPal customer support so that a representative can investigate the situation and help you with next steps. To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.