unauthorized charge to my account

buzzburnt
Contributor
Contributor

talked to pp messaging agent about this and this is what was said and my response ....

Hi this is Jordan and I'll be assisting you today.

We've completed our review of your unauthorized activity case, and we’ve determined there was no unauthorized use.

Based on our review, we found this transaction is consistent with your PayPal payment history.

12:46 AM

- Jordan

Messages are worked in the order they’re received and we’ll send you a notification to your app, PayPal account, and email you when we reply. Thank you.

"we found this transaction is consistent with your PayPal payment history." I'm the account holder i know what my pp history is ..comics ,streaming services, garage storage fee,medication bill,random e_bay buys not c_mpwarez ,m_afee . your giving more protective rights to the thieves than you pp member that has been using your services close to 20 years. even your parent e_bay protects their members better than this. your research team should learn from e_bay .i did your teams job i contacted m_afee the refund is being processed and what ever they purchased using my stolen pp cc key is being terminated and the email they used is being blacklisted. you just read the results. I talked to a live agent who gave me more details into whats going on. PP-I is the investigation claim that is closed i have not been given a PP-D claim yet that is the decision so even your a not fully doing your job for the pp members who use this service. in the future if you dont want to do the job correctly please pass it onto some one who will . since its not your money being stolen from you why should you care right?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.